Director of Innovation
Burger Consulting Group is introducing a service that will allow firms in-need to contract a “Director of Innovation” who is knowledgeable about the construction industry and technology.
A Director of Innovation can be hired on retainer and will spend several days each month helping your company’s management team evaluate solutions, prioritize initiatives, and provide direction. This service includes:
- Identifying opportunities for technology within the organization
- Prioritizing functions and/or processes that need solutions, and identifying criteria for optimal solutions
- Providing monthly reports to the client’s executive sponsors on new developments
- Presenting quarterly to the Executive Team on initiatives and the status of solutions
- Working with IT to understand IT strategy in general and ensuring the alignment of solutions
The focus will be on:
- Organizational Dynamics
- Dynamics within IT
- Company Goals & Strategy
Your contracted Burger Consulting Group “Director of Innovation” will dedicate an agreed upon number of hours per month to your organization, and will deliver:
- Evaluation of all Business Processes & Identification of Priorities-of-Focus
- Opportunities for either Process or Software Improvement (including recommendations of potential solutions with expected costs and ROI)
- Identification of Areas Needing Deeper Analysis & Evaluation
- A Monthly Report of the Latest Technology (tailored to your construction operation’s needs)
Contact BCG by filling out the form!
Talk to BCG today about what a contract Director of Innovation can do
Contact Burger Consulting Group today and work with the most experienced and trusted IT consultancy firm in the construction industry.
Top Construction Comparative Best Practices + Free Self-Assessment
How do your processes and systems compare to your industry peers? How do your company’s business processes and systems measure up against industry averages, and
Burger Consulting Group Annual Meeting Overview
Burger Consulting Group’s annual meeting was held at the Ambassador Chicago, formerly known as the Ambassador East, located at 1301 N. State Parkway, Chicago. In
BCG’s Best Practices Assessment Tool Launched!
Have you heard the good news; the Best Practices Assessment Tool has launched! Do you want to have more visibility into your organizations’ processes and
BuiltWorlds 2022 Construction Tech Conference Event Recap
Last Month Christian Burger was at the BuiltWorlds 2022 Construction Tech Conference held in Chicago. He met with many friends, clients, and colleagues from Construction
Gartner Data and Analytics Summit Event Recap
Angus Frost from Burger Consulting Group (BCG) recently attended the Gartner Data and Analytics Summit in Orlando, Florida. The event was a vendor neutral conference
GBCA Construction Technology Expo 2022
General Building Contractors Association (GBCA) is hosting its fifth annual construction technology expo. Christian Burger will be speaking at the expo on the primary trends