Director of Innovation
Burger Consulting Group is introducing a service that will allow firms in-need to contract a “Director of Innovation” who is knowledgeable about the construction industry and technology.
A Director of Innovation can be hired on retainer and will spend several days each month helping your company’s management team evaluate solutions, prioritize initiatives, and provide direction. This service includes:
- Identifying opportunities for technology within the organization
- Prioritizing functions and/or processes that need solutions, and identifying criteria for optimal solutions
- Providing monthly reports to the client’s executive sponsors on new developments
- Presenting quarterly to the Executive Team on initiatives and the status of solutions
- Working with IT to understand IT strategy in general and ensuring the alignment of solutions
The focus will be on:
- Organizational Dynamics
- Dynamics within IT
- Company Goals & Strategy
Your contracted Burger Consulting Group “Director of Innovation” will dedicate an agreed upon number of hours per month to your organization, and will deliver:
- Evaluation of all Business Processes & Identification of Priorities-of-Focus
- Opportunities for either Process or Software Improvement (including recommendations of potential solutions with expected costs and ROI)
- Identification of Areas Needing Deeper Analysis & Evaluation
- A Monthly Report of the Latest Technology (tailored to your construction operation’s needs)
Contact Burger Consulting Group by filling out the form!
Talk to Burger Consulting Group today about what a contract Director of Innovation can do
Contact Burger Consulting Group today and work with the most experienced and trusted IT consultancy firm in the construction industry.
Increasing Labor Utilization through Process and Software Solution Alignment By: Stephen Anderson – Project Manager Currently, the North American workforce is experiencing an increasingly tight
It’s 106 degrees outside as I’m writing this, cold beverage in hand, just after the conference has wrapped up here in Scottsdale. I, along with