Intelligent Document Management
Outside of an organization’s people, information is the most important company asset. Just like good management around your team is critical, so is the proper skillset and tools to manage your information. Burger Consulting Group’s intelligent document management services are designed to assist our clients in aligning the right resources and solving information-driven business challenges.
Intelligent document management
System driven workflows
Electronic storage & version controls
Security and Governance
Data and Document level security
Automated retention rules
Dedicated document repositories
Single source storage
- BCG consultants lead workshops with each of our client’s department experts and listen to their ideas, roadblocks, understand their current processes and how they may cross-pollinate throughout the organization.
- Our team delivers a comprehensive assessment identifying risk, inefficiencies and providing recommendations that aligning with best practice and your business needs. Delivering opportunities for quick wins and large ROI’s to your organization.
- Our team works with clients to create a comprehensive roadmap and content strategy that incorporates our clients resources and ambition levels.
- BCG’s services incorporate dedicated change management principles into our process to foster organization buy-in and successful adoption.
- Experts consultants will build tailored workflows and business processes and teach you how to create electronic workflows and forms.
- With our proven software selection strategy, we will find the right software solution to fit your business requirements and objectives.
- We can provide program framework with governance to assist in publishing your records management document, privacy and compliance.
- With our in-house expertise, our team can guide the migration of current content and ensure your IT infrastructure meets industry standards.
- BCG implementation services can led our clients through the entire implementation cycle and advise on inhouse resources.
According to the last World Economic Forum, how effectively an organization manages and amalgamates its informational assets to create value is at the center of the next industrial revolution.
Contact Burger Consulting Group today and work with the most experienced and trusted IT consultancy firm in the construction industry.
Increasing Labor Utilization through Process and Software Solution Alignment By: Stephen Anderson – Project Manager Currently, the North American workforce is experiencing an increasingly tight
Procore’s Windy City Gathering: Highlights from the 2023 Groundbreak Conference By: Jackie Green | Senior Consultant – Information Governance Procore could not have chosen a
By: Brandon Hanacik | Senior Project Manager In the ever-evolving world of construction, technology has become an indispensable tool for streamlining processes, improving efficiency, and
It’s 106 degrees outside as I’m writing this, cold beverage in hand, just after the conference has wrapped up here in Scottsdale. I, along with