Intelligent Document Management
Outside of an organization’s people, information is the most important company asset. Just like good management around your team is critical, so is the proper skillset and tools to manage your information. BCG’s intelligent document management services are designed to assist our clients in aligning the right resources and solving information-driven business challenges.
Intelligent document management
System driven workflows
Electronic storage & version controls
Security and Governance
Data and Document level security
Automated retention rules
Dedicated document repositories
Single source storage
- BCG consultants lead workshops with each of our client’s department experts and listen to their ideas, roadblocks, understand their current processes and how they may cross-pollinate throughout the organization.
- Our team delivers a comprehensive assessment identifying risk, inefficiencies and providing recommendations that aligning with best practice and your business needs. Delivering opportunities for quick wins and large ROI’s to your organization.
- Our team works with clients to create a comprehensive roadmap and content strategy that incorporates our clients resources and ambition levels.
- BCG’s services incorporate dedicated change management principles into our process to foster organization buy-in and successful adoption.
- Experts consultants will build tailored workflows and business processes and teach you how to create electronic workflows and forms.
- With our proven software selection strategy, we will find the right software solution to fit your business requirements and objectives.
- We can provide program framework with governance to assist in publishing your records management document, privacy and compliance.
- With our in-house expertise, our team can guide the migration of current content and ensure your IT infrastructure meets industry standards.
- BCG implementation services can led our clients through the entire implementation cycle and advise on inhouse resources.
According to the last World Economic Forum, how effectively an organization manages and amalgamates its informational assets to create value is at the center of the next industrial revolution.
Contact Burger Consulting Group today and work with the most experienced and trusted IT consultancy firm in the construction industry.
Top Construction Comparative Best Practices + Free Self-Assessment
How do your processes and systems compare to your industry peers? How do your company’s business processes and systems measure up against industry averages, and
Burger Consulting Group Annual Meeting Overview
Burger Consulting Group’s annual meeting was held at the Ambassador Chicago, formerly known as the Ambassador East, located at 1301 N. State Parkway, Chicago. In
BCG’s Best Practices Assessment Tool Launched!
Have you heard the good news; the Best Practices Assessment Tool has launched! Do you want to have more visibility into your organizations’ processes and
BuiltWorlds 2022 Construction Tech Conference Event Recap
Last Month Christian Burger was at the BuiltWorlds 2022 Construction Tech Conference held in Chicago. He met with many friends, clients, and colleagues from Construction
Gartner Data and Analytics Summit Event Recap
Angus Frost from Burger Consulting Group (BCG) recently attended the Gartner Data and Analytics Summit in Orlando, Florida. The event was a vendor neutral conference
GBCA Construction Technology Expo 2022
General Building Contractors Association (GBCA) is hosting its fifth annual construction technology expo. Christian Burger will be speaking at the expo on the primary trends