Intelligent Document Management
Outside of an organization’s people, information is the most important company asset. Just like good management around your team is critical, so is the proper skillset and tools to manage your information. Burger Consulting Group’s intelligent document management services are designed to assist our clients in aligning the right resources and solving information-driven business challenges.
Intelligent document management
System driven workflows
Electronic storage & version controls
Security and Governance
Data and Document level security
Automated retention rules
Dedicated document repositories
Single source storage
- BCG consultants lead workshops with each of our client’s department experts and listen to their ideas, roadblocks, understand their current processes and how they may cross-pollinate throughout the organization.
- Our team delivers a comprehensive assessment identifying risk, inefficiencies and providing recommendations that aligning with best practice and your business needs. Delivering opportunities for quick wins and large ROI’s to your organization.
- Our team works with clients to create a comprehensive roadmap and content strategy that incorporates our clients resources and ambition levels.
- BCG’s services incorporate dedicated change management principles into our process to foster organization buy-in and successful adoption.
- Experts consultants will build tailored workflows and business processes and teach you how to create electronic workflows and forms.
- With our proven software selection strategy, we will find the right software solution to fit your business requirements and objectives.
- We can provide program framework with governance to assist in publishing your records management document, privacy and compliance.
- With our in-house expertise, our team can guide the migration of current content and ensure your IT infrastructure meets industry standards.
- BCG implementation services can led our clients through the entire implementation cycle and advise on inhouse resources.
According to the last World Economic Forum, how effectively an organization manages and amalgamates its informational assets to create value is at the center of the next industrial revolution.
Contact Burger Consulting Group today and work with the most experienced and trusted IT consultancy firm in the construction industry.
CFMA Article: Data & Analytics in the Heavy Civil Marketplace
Christian Burger’s experience in the data and analytics space of the heavy civil construction sector earned him a spotlight article on the website of the
Mobile Technologies, Construction Wearables, and Safety on Construction Jobsites
Safety is always the number one concern for all workers on a jobsite, regardless of industry. From mining to concrete production, to theme park construction,
Setting the Stage for Business Process
Imagine walking through one of your job sites and notice the same mistake being made by your project team that occurred only a few months
BuiltWorlds Construction Tech 2023: A Look Into the Distant (or Maybe Not so Distant) Future
Christian Burger will be part of a panel examining industry leaders’ perspectives to understand their distant and near-future goals of the industry. Session Title: A
Associated General Contractors of Virginia (AGCVA) 2023 Convention
Christian Burger will be presenting at the Associated General Contractors of Virginia (AGCVA) 2023 Convention on January 19-22, 2023 at The Greenbrier Resort in White
BuiltWorlds 2022 Construction Tech Conference Event Recap
Last Month Christian Burger was at the BuiltWorlds 2022 Construction Tech Conference held in Chicago. He met with many friends, clients, and colleagues from Construction