Burger Consulting Group, Inc. providing IT Systems Consulting for the Construction Industry
Burger Consulting Group (BCG) is an IT Construction Industry consulting firm that has worked for more ENR ranked companies than any other consultancy in the industry. Established in 1997, BCG works nationally and internationally with commercial, civil and specialty contractors to develop objective IT strategy as well as select and implement the specific solutions they need to grow their companies. BCG enjoys a reputation of independence and objectivity that stems from no alignment with any software vendors. BCG’s scope of work includes ERP systems, ECM, Project Management, Collaboration, Preconstruction, Field-based technology, and Marketing and Business Development, as well as the supporting computing infrastructure. The firm is often involved during system implementations, in training coordination, development of training material and designing best practice processes for our clients.
BCG provides technology direction around the following core business applications and technologies:
- Enterprise resource planning
- Project management
- Enterprise content management
- Building information modeling
- Business intelligence
- Services-oriented architecture
LATEST NEWS & INFORMATION
When: Tuesday, December 15, 2015 – 1:00 pm CDT
Construction firms today are creating reams of digital content about their projects but using legacy processes and tools to capture, store and distribute files. In some cases, this practice can hinder collaboration and even set up firms for compliance and risk problems. Our expert panel will discuss why current file-sharing practices need to change and how firms can begin to close the gap between project management, collaboration and straight-up file sharing.
- Determine what are the common electronic file-sharing practices that construction teams are using today
- Assess why current file-sharing practices can be disconnected and problematic, how they can pose risks to the enterprise and when they can actually hinder collaboration among project teams
- Identify new trends in file-sharing that will lead to better working relationships and easier document retention/retrieval while still tying into advanced business processes
- Explore how using the right software platform at the right time—like using the proper tool for the job—can still mesh with collaborative file sharing tools without exposing the team to risk
What our clients say
Burger Consulting helped us quickly improve the alignment of our IT services with the business goals of the organization.
PCL General contractor & industrial construction - U.S. and Canada