Brandii Hill is a Senior Business Analyst specializing in system implementation support and training development. In her previous positions, she supported several multi-million-dollar technology implementations, designed functional specifications, provided system training and troubleshooting, and developed data governance structures and KPI reporting for multiple business units. Her experience spans across infrastructure, consumer and commercial manufacturing, and engineering. Her past projects include:
- Supporting testing, training, and implementation of a Procure-to-Pay system
- Managing testing cycles for integrated business planning and contract management software implementations
- On-site go-live and hyper-care support of a large-scale warehouse management software
- Designing reporting for AP, AR, and Payroll departments
- Facilitating process improvement workshops for Order-to-Cash, AP, and Manufacturing processes
Her previous experience allows her to support clients in analyzing their current use of technology applications, translating business processes and requirements into system specifications, developing, and facilitating end-user training, and creating data visualizations and reports to enable data-driven decision-making. Her purpose is to bridge the gap between the capabilities of software solutions and the needs of business leaders and their teams. Her working values include emphasizing clarity and alignment, communicating thoroughly and effectively, and being solution oriented.