Christian Burger just presented a webinar on “Why and How to Use Automation for Faster, Easier Payment,” for ConstructionDive; in conjunction with GCPay.
Process change can often be tougher for general contractors than for other businesses because there are so many more moving parts: multiple job sites, subcontractors, vendors, and more. When it comes to payment processing, many firms have been clinging to their manual methods because they “just work” and the sheer chaos of the business makes changing difficult.
Automating payment processing comes with a host of benefits that make the change well worth it. In this webinar, the panel of experts shared important reasons your company should consider automating payments, including:
- Significant time savings
- Simplified lien waiver creation and exchange
- Improved document control
- Simpler subcontractor management
- Reduced miscommunications and manual entry errors
- Maintenance of historical records to resolve payment disputes
- Management of payments on any computer or mobile device from any location
- Confidence in your audit trail
- Enhanced relationships with your subcontractors