Burger Consulting currently seeks a full-time Executive Assistant who will work closely with the company’s President as well as the General Manager to provide administrative, project coordination, and marketing support. This position may at times serve as the first point of contact for new and returning clients so professionalism and polish is a must. The optimal candidate will have excellent communication skills and have the desire to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Coordinate, schedule, and extend calendar invitations in Outlook for both internal and external meetings.
- Arrangement of large conference calls across multiple time zones, with multiple parties.
- Coordinate with a third-party travel agency to manage travel arrangements.
- Reconcile travel expenses.
- Support ongoing marketing projects including the creation of regular Social Media posts.
- Assist in preparing slide decks, managing timelines, and third-party design resources for presentations.
- Attend client conference calls, take meeting minutes and note any follow-up that is required.
- Provide occasional support to Project Coordinators and Consultants when necessary.
- Communicate due dates of project deliverables to Executives and help manage their deliverables to clients.
- Provide agenda templates and edit for meetings and conference calls.
- Perform document editing and proofreading duties as needed on client and marketing content.
- Support President in day-to-day activities including travel coordination, calendar management, and meeting coordination. Establish conference calls, meeting agenda, and other activities as needed.
- Support General Manager as needed with travel coordination, calendar/task management, and meeting coordination.
- Aid with office admin duties, light marketing, HR administration, finance administration, and other general office administration efforts.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- 3-5 years’ experience providing administrative support.
- Superior Microsoft Office skills.
- Word Press familiarity is a plus but not necessary.
- Familiar with GoToMeeting, Zoom, Microsoft Teams, Mavenlink (or similar project collaboration platform).
- Familiar with Zoho One/CRM (or similar CRM platform)
- Advanced organizational skills necessary to efficiently prioritize and complete a variety of tasks.
- High degree of professionalism and experience interacting with clients.
- The ability to work as a productive team member within a dynamic environment.
- Must be able to work independently when necessary and always be a forward thinker.
- Demonstrated experience problem-solving and dealing with complex, ambiguous situations with diplomacy and tact.
- Observant and a critical thinker.
- Strong work ethic and entrepreneurial spirit.
- Attention to detail is required.
- Travel is unlikely but may occur should a project warrant the need.
- Could be invited to attend local conferences or meetings outside the office.
- Due to competing deadlines or schedules, additional hours could be expected at times. This could be in the way of a client deliverable or conference calls. This is not a frequent occurrence and should be recognized as a critical event.