Burger Consulting Group is offering an outstanding opportunity in our Chicago office for the right individual to work alongside the company’s President as well as the General Manager to provide administrative and office support. The optimal candidate will have excellent multi-tasking abilities, sharp communication skills, and the desire to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Support President in day-to-day activities including travel coordination,calendar management, and meeting coordination. Establish conference calls, meeting agenda, and other activities as
- Manage all vendors that provide services to the firm.
- Manage the office in the Chicago, River North area.
- Coordinate with consultants around office support needs.
- Support GeneralManager as needed with travel coordination, calendar and task management, and meeting coordination.
- Manage day-to-day office requirements, such as ordering supplies, working with the IT company and web developer, and staying in communication with the rental management company.
- Coordinate all marketing activities for the firm.
- Aid with office admin duties, office management, HR administration, finance administration, and other general office administration
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Experience working with a professional services firm.
- 5 years’ experience providing administrative support.
- Superior Microsoft Office skills.
- Word Press familiarity is a plus but not necessary.
- Basic bookkeeping skills is a plus but certainly not required.
- Familiar with Microsoft Teams and Sharepoint
- Familiar with Zoho One/CRM (or similar CRM platform)
- Advanced organizational skills necessary to efficiently prioritize and complete a variety of tasks.
- High degree of professionalism and experience interacting with clients.
- The ability to work as a productive team member within a dynamic environment.
- Must be able to work independently when necessary.
- Demonstrated experience problem-solving and dealing with complex, ambiguous situations with diplomacy and tact.
- Observant and a critical thinker.
- Strong work ethic and entrepreneurial spirit.
- Attention to detail is required.
Burger Consulting Group | 325 W. Huron, Chicago | www.burgerconsulting.com